Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cut 'em off!

Spending a big 'ol Italian Christmas here in Pittsburgh (Youse ready to go downtahn? No, I want the fries IN my sammitch). Sorry, couldn't resist - I love this town! Gotta go the O and get some cheese fries!

OK, read an article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about Republican Senator Regola who wants to introduce a bill that calls for child molesters to be chemically castrated. Right on, Senator!

Statistics PROVE that child molestors will molest again and again again. There is no cure, there is no rehabilitation (other than castration, chemical or otherwise) that can prevent that. So, why do we keep letting them out of prison after only a few years??

This seriously drives me crazy. Why do we not protect our children by doing something about molesters? Just putting them in prison isn't enough - unless we don't let them out again. I know these poor mistreated molesters complain about the affects of chemical castration; how it makes them grow "man boobs", blah blah blah. Yea, I really care. How about it's that or stay the hell in prison.

1 Comments:

Anonymous tanja bergman said...

Katherine,

I totally agree. Cut them off. Why should taxpayers pay for depo provera that shrinks a dudes testicles and renders him impotent when one quick slice would do the same?

bergmantanja@hotmail.com

4/22/2006 3:20 PM  

<< Home