Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blog Question!

Quick blog question I'm sure someone more technically advanced than I can answer...

Via Settings - Comments I entered my email address so that if anyone left a comment on my blog I would get an email. (Very exciting by the way to go my email and see that someone actually commented on the mundane drivel I wrote...)

Anyway, this feature worked fine for a couple of weeks, but for some reason has now stopped working even though I haven't changed any Settings.

If anyone has any suggestions of how to get this feature working again I'd really appreciate it!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

No idea...I've had a few minor glitches so far with Blogger, but not that one yet. Maybe if you erased the email address, saved the setting, then add the email address back in & saved the settings again? Kind of like turning your computer on & off again? The email address is listed under Settings/Comments.
Good luck!

1/16/2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Good Luck finding out, I have no idea :/

hugs Suz

1/16/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Yes, I've erased my email address, saved, re-entered it and saved trying to "trick" this stupid computer! Apparently, it is much smarter than me...if anyone else has any ideas let me know! Thanks

1/17/2006 10:16 AM  

<< Home