Monday, January 09, 2006

Hangover Sunday

Ah, my old friend it's been a while - a long while - but you're back again.

Yep, one too many Pineapple-tinis. But wow they were good - who knew there was such a think as pineapple infused vodka?! And who knew it would be so darn good! Especially mixed with a little orange juice...

And who knew it would cause such a headache and extreme lethargy the next day?? OK, I DID know when I was drinking the third one, but by that time it was just too late. I had crossed the line from "hmm, this tastes really good" to "this stuff is like crack!".

It was worth it, though. It's been MONTHS since my husband and I went out with friends. I guess I can blog about that without feeling too too pathetic since know one knows who I am. We've just had such a tough time meeting people here despite the fact we moved a year and a half ago. I was just so happy to meet some fun people and go out on a Saturday night again. Yep, it was worth the hangover!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama B said...

Glad you had a nice time out. I like apple-tinis. I maybe have a drink once a year.

1/09/2006 5:36 PM  

<< Home