Rockin' New Year's Eve for Losers
Besides, there was NOTHING on TV to keep me awake. I tried watching Ryan Seacrest - please. The five minutes I saw was of him in Times Square looking very cold and asking drunk revelers inane questions like, "How does it feel to be in Times Square on New Year's Eve?" Wow, he'll probably get some kind of broadcasting psuedo-journalism award for that crapola.
So, the cats (Hobbes, left, and Spenser) were the only ones awake in our house. Here are their Resolutions for 2006:
- 1. Hack up more hairballs, but only on the carpet. Never on the hardwood or tile.
2. Meow even more loudly at 5 am for food accompanied by scratching and launching ourselves at the bedroom door until it opens and we get yelled at.
3. Keep refusing to acknowledge in any way when our names are called.
4. Rub up against humans to get pet, and then without warning hiss, smack human with paw and try to bite. Repeat.
5. Sleep in dog's bed at ever opportunity, look annoyed when told to leave and start chewing on said bed.