Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thirteen Things I Covet

Thirteen Things I Covet
1. Big sparkly diamonds.

2. A week long vacation somewhere - anywhere - warm with a beach, a spa for me and a golf course to keep my husband occupied. Let me know if you have suggestions!

3. A movie that's so good I actually want to spend my time and money seeing it. Again, let me know if you have suggestions!

4. The new Lancome perfume Hypnotese.

5. My dog learning to NOT pee every two houses when we walk each morning.

6. Spenser to stop meowing at the top of his lungs at 5:30 freaking a.m.

7. Being able to eat a fabulous rich, chocolate dessert without an ounce of guilt.

8. Finding something more meaningful to do with my life. This can't be IT.

9. Vodka martinis that won't give me a headache.

10. The ability to make a positive difference in someone else's life.

11. Beautiful skin.

12. Being able to grow beautiful plants without killing them. HA! Dream on...

13. My husband's ability to converse with anyone about anything anywhere. How does he do that??

Other TT13s to check out

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

16 Comments:

Blogger mar said...

Interesting list! Beautiful skin , unlimited chocolate and plants, I covet that too! thanks for visiting my T13.

1/19/2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Great list! My husband can hold a conversation with anyone anywhere too. Me- not at all! lol
My 13 are up
http://snaphappymom.blogspot.com

1/19/2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

#10 -- how do you know you don't? My 13 are up!

1/19/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I don't do plants well either... I just don't get it!

My TT is up!

1/19/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Diamonds! Yes. Absolutely.
I think I need an addition to my wedding ring.....

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

1/19/2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

We don't always know the positive impact we make in other peoples lives...never forget that!

They're up!

1/19/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger JBL said...

Good list. Beautiful skin....try Mary Kay. I use it and has helped me.

1/19/2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

What a great list! I could go for quite a bit of those.

Hugs Suz
http://goinons.blogspot.com/

1/19/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

I covet beautiful skin too, unfortunetly no amount of skin cream will remedy that.

My TT list

1/19/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

Ahhh, a nice vacation on the beach, that's nice.

Have you tried Spider plants? Try 'em. They're pretty hardy and forgiving.

My 13 are up.

http://www.danno.org/blogs

1/19/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

ooooh, big sparkly diamonds *drool drool*

What were we talking about? lol
Seriously, loved the list!

My 13 are up.
http://take2max.com/blog/?p=121

1/19/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

#3: I read a review on End of the Spear. Sounds like a really unusual and great movie.

Very interesting list.

My TT is up.

1/19/2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger LadyBugCrossing said...

Hey - I kill plants, too!
I love your list!

Thanks for dropping by... sorry I'm late getting back here - busy day yesterday...

LadyBug

1/20/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger JuliaR said...

#5. Maybe if you walked really fast, he wouldn't have the time to stop?

#9. What about trying gin? It's made with herbs!

1/20/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

great list!
I found you by way o Suz. here's my http://adventuresinjuggling.blogspot.com/2006/01/mean-mommys-thursday-thirteen.html

1/20/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger shelleyginger said...

1. Big sparkly diamonds...yummy!!
2. Sadly I prefer the mountains, so no suggestions.
3. Just saw Last Holiday and it was an up and feel good movie...highly recommend that if you can't have the big sparkly diamonds.
4. Haven't sniffed it...unable to comment.
5. LOL...peeing is better than...
6. Feed Spenser some canned food right before bed...it worked for Scooter's rooster impressions.
7. Yeah, right.
8. This isn't it?? Darn.
9. Same answer as #7.
10. Chances are you are already!!
11. My Mom used good old soap and water and good lotion at night. Even over 80, she didn't have a wrinkle.
12. Scooter believes in blapping and then having a fresh salad. My plants don't have a chance.
13. Make HIM walk the dog that pees. It can't hurt.

Thanks for visiting my 13's too!! :)

1/21/2006 11:49 AM  

<< Home