Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thirteen TV Shows I Admit I Watch

Thirteen TV Shows I Admit I Watch
Yes, I know it's ridiculous that I can say I watch this many TV shows with some regularity! In my defense (or maybe this is just me being weird), I always have a book in my hand while watching TV. If the show is really good, though, I admit that I only read during the commercials. I used to get so annoyed with my husband when he channel flipped nonstop during commercials. Then he said, "How is it any different than you reading during the commercials?" Damn, good point (not that I admitted that, of course)!
  1. CSI (only the original)
  2. Scrubs
  3. Grey's Anatomy (my favorite show currently)
  4. What Not to Wear (Hey, it's educational!)
  5. Oprah
  6. NCIS (that Mark Harmon is HOT)
  7. My Name is Earl
  8. American Idol (I know, I know)
  9. House
  10. The Book of Daniel (new show, I'm very impressed with how they get away with linking the Catholic Church to the mob - outrageous! Ack - JUST read it's been pulled. Wow, guess they didn't "get away with it" afterall. The Church has WAY too much power but that's another post)
  11. NBC Evening News with Brian Williams (reaching here but I've run out of "regulars")
  12. The Office (I don't think it's as funny as My Name is Earl)
  13. Dancing With the Stars (oh, just shoot me now)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well!

16 Comments:

Blogger Mama B said...

I watch American Idol and House too!!! The Book of Daniel sound interesting. Happy TT!

1/26/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

#1, #6, #8, #12 -- I am so with you!! My 13 are up!

1/26/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I only watch the original CSI too. But I love Law and Order. I've been wanting to see NCIS but I can't find it!! lol Happy TT! Mine are up!

1/26/2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

My Name is Earl just started airing here, we like it :)

My TT list

1/26/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm so busy blogging that I don't get a lot of TV time... fefyfomanna: thursday thirteen...the comment whore one ;o)

1/26/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I LOVE American Idol.

1/26/2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

I watch a lot of those too, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 sometimes, 8, I heard that Book Of Daniel is being canceled, 13 ... lol

Hugs Suz

http://goinons.blogspot.com/

1/26/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Janne said...

Of your list, I like:

1. CSI
8. American Idol

My 13 are up.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Janne

1/26/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Scrubs is the best! And I just saw the ad for NCIS for the first time during a football game, and couldn't believe how much gray Mark Harmon had in his hair, and how great he still looked. Yum! That old Summer School movie of his is one of our guilty pleasures. :)

My TT is up too. Happy Thursday!

1/26/2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What Not to Wear - LOVE those guys! They crack me up and I love the characters they get on that show. Not to mention, I could SO use their advice. I'm a sweatshirt/jeans sort of gal. (And that's my dress up outfit lol)

Mine are up
http://take2max.com/blog/?p=140

1/26/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

I enjoy My Name Is Earl. I must confess that I occasionally watch VH-1s "Surreal Life" My husband just groans when he sees me watching that crap. LOL.

My 13 are up.

http://www.danno.org/blogs

1/26/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show right now as well.
I didn't really like Sundays episode though...

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

1/26/2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger kdubs said...

I love grey's anat!

1/26/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Caryn said...

I've, uh, heard that many of these shows are good. We don't have tv, though, so I couldn't say for sure. An interesting list, though.

My thirteen are up. I no longer use Blogger, so list is actually http://wordplay.lastpromise.com

1/27/2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE CSI... I also watch American Idol, but I tend to get bored with it once they get through all of the really rotten people... lol.. I need to start watching Gray's, because I hear people raving about it. My current "can't miss" shows are Lost and Survivor (starts next week!)

1/27/2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger LadyBugCrossing said...

CSI - my favorite!!
LadyBug

1/27/2006 8:38 AM  

<< Home