Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Katherine

1. I hate crowds.

2. I am a jewelry whore. Love, love jewelry!

3. I like to read mysteries and usually read about 5 books a week.

4. I am shy. I find it hard to meet new people even though I want to.

5. I am a "trailing spouse". I have given up my career so my husband can have his which causes us to move every few years.

6. I used to live in a house in London that Sean Connery once lived in.

7. I am a serious cereal addict. My favorite "bad for you" cereal is Golden Grahams.

8. I love my dog Sampson more than my two cats.

9. I don't go to church anymore and am a little sad about it; but I have no respect left for the Catholic Church.

10. I am "famous" among friends for my chocolate almond toffee.

11. It drives me nutty when people say "anyways" instead of "anyway".

12. I love margaritas on the rocks with lots of salt and Grey Goose vodka with cranberry juice.

13. My ideal day would be sunny, 72 degrees with me sitting on the back patio reading a good book with Sampson lying by my side.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Check out Uisce's Thirteen Foods to avoid in 2006

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

6 Comments:

Blogger Uisce said...

Welcome and great list! Did you find any of Sir Sean's stuff? My 13 are up, too.

1/05/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Ha! He didn't leave so much as a biscuit. (me trying to be British here) I also think it's important to note that the house was right next door to a pub.

1/05/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger "D" said...

Happy Thursday! Nice to get to know you more... I also read your goodbye to Paul and Rita - sad sad stuff... sending you good thoughts...

1/05/2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger ficklechick said...

I'd like to blend your number 12 with number 13!

1/06/2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Rock said...

Cereal. You and Jerry Seinfeld.

1/06/2006 1:32 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Great list! My biggest question...how could you leave Sean Connery's former abode? I would still be walking around naked just trying to feel his presence. He may be 100 years old...but he's hot! ("I'll take famous titties for $400"...my favorite Daryl Hammond impersonation!)
My 13 are up.
http://kimmyandjacob.blogspot.com
p.s. love your template :D

1/08/2006 11:19 PM  

<< Home