Sunday, February 05, 2006

I Hate Blogger

This will be very short since Blogger has "lost" my last THREE posts.

Really, all I want to say today is how much I HATE BLOGGER. Blogger SUCKS. OK, starting to feel a little better.

I tried to post several times on Friday and Saturday and finally gave up. Had such great things to say too, such as Sampson threw up at 3:00am Thursday morning and 4:00am Friday morning. The posts were quite saucy if I do say so myself due to my extreme sleep deprivation. But no, Blogger just had to f&^% with me! Oh, btw, Sampson is just fine. Just needed to throw up on the carpet and then was happy to get back in his bed. He was snoring by the time I was running back up the stairs with the paper towels, wet rags and totally ineffective carpet cleaner. Seriously, does anyone know of a carpet cleaner that actually works on pet throw up?! 'Cause Woolite's oxyclean does NOT. And since Husband is merrily golfing away in Orlando he cannot operate our steam cleaner (one of our most valuable and smart purchases EVER).

The only other thing I have to say, GO STEELERS!! Or, if you're from the 'burg, GO STILLERS!!

7 Comments:

Blogger kdubs said...

Grrr I hate blogger.

I suck with carpet.

I rent LOLOL...

Cheers,
Kdubs

2/05/2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

YAY Steelers!

I say call a carpet cleaner to do it for you. I don't deal with throw up very well.. lol... I'd probably just get new carpet.. LOL

2/06/2006 12:59 AM  
Blogger Cal the Wonderdog said...

Pet throw up. You mean I'm a pet? What?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just kidding. Hey, what works best for dog throw up is to let the dog eat it and lick the spot clean. Then put a piece of steak on the spot and let the dog eat it.

Okay, the first part is all you need to do really, the second part is just fun for the dog.

Cal (:-)

2/06/2006 1:25 AM  
Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

The first thing I did after moving in to my house is rip up the pink shag carpet. No, that's not a misprint...the it really was pink shag. We have all wood floors now, so I can't help you out with carpet cleaning. I can completely sympathize on Blogger sucking, though!

2/06/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Mama B said...

I so hate it when blogger does that to me. UGH!! Congratulations on the Steeler winning the superbowl. Since my team wasn't out there, I was routing for the underdog as usual.

2/06/2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

I have had a lot of problems with blogger lately also. It seems they need to fine toon their site.

Glad Sampson is ok, hope you got the stain out. I used Woolite Pet Stain remover before and it has worked:/

Hugs Suz

2/06/2006 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Water and Flood Extraction said...

Hey Great Blog! Need any information on cleaning Check out my web site Water and Flood Extraction it relates to Water and Flood Extraction

4/22/2006 8:27 PM  

<< Home