Monday, February 27, 2006

What Color is Your Brain?

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BRAIN?

Blue

I'm BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with
people, sharing with them, inspiring them,
and helping them. I work and learn best when
I can take into consideration people and the
human element. I flourish in an atmosphere
of cooperation.

With friends: I always look for perfect
love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing
thoughtful things for others. I am
affectionate, supportive and a good
listener.

With family: I like to be happy and loving.
I am very sensitive to rejection from my
family and to family conflicts. I really
like to be well thought of and need frequent
reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm
feelings.

I saw this fun quiz (
What Color is Your Brain?) over at mar's site. I actually thought the quiz was pretty accurate, especially regarding the family part. What color is your brain??

8 Comments:

Blogger FrogLegs said...

I'm "Gold" Very Interesting... :)

2/28/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Mama B said...

My brain is Gold!!!

BTW, I feel very honored having 2 visits from you today!!! :)

2/28/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I'm blue, too. Does this prove I have a brain? Or it's blue 'cause it's deprived of oxygen? ;)

2/28/2006 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Otto K said...

Hmm. My brain is orange. I don't really like orange that much. :)

Wendy directed me here today.

2/28/2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

I am blue also.

Hugs Suz

2/28/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Hey girl I'm blue too!


~wink~

I'm soooo blue-uuuhe-eee!

(Think Leanne Rhimes (?),)

2/28/2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Am I blue, am I blue, aren't these tears in my eyes telling you....sooo blue, true blue.

I've been directed here by Ms Wings and I always follow direction. btw...great pair of eyes!

2/28/2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I'm here from Wendy's and that's the second time today I've seen that brain quiz so I thought I'd better take it. My brain is blue, too. Actually, I took it twice and only changed one answer and my brain went to gold. So I'm a goldy blue. YAY!!

3/01/2006 12:49 AM  

<< Home