Friday, March 03, 2006

Green is So Pretty - I love the Color Green!

OH, I'm such a dork. I freely admit it. May as well revel in it!

I just saw this headline online, "Stars to Arrive at Oscars in Green Cars". So what do YOU think it means?

I thought it was some special theme this year, hey St. Patty's day is right around the corner ya know. They're all going to be getting out of green limos, cool! Or, maybe the green theme as in "the color of money" since they're all rolling in it and they want to flaunt it in the faces of us poor folk.

No El Stupido, green as in "clean", environmentally clean. Apparently, it's the fourth annual "Red Carpet, Green Cars" event sponsored by Toyota Motor Corp. and the environmental organization Global Green USA. Woo hoo. 25 starts like Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney are participating.

I'm more interested to see if Jennifer will run into lying Brad "Oh no, I didn't cheat" Pitt and Whore of the World Jolie-Slut on the red carpet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just another American Expat said...

Just one guestion...are these cars Hybrid cars, Hydrogen, or electic?

Sometimes Hollywood takes itself too serious.

3/04/2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I think it's a rather good idea I just don't see how it's going to actually help anything.

I personally think arrivin in cars that are actually green is much cooler. ~wink~


Brad Pitt makes me angry and so does his actions in how he treated his wife and don't even get me started on the lies that Angelina told. If she was going to cheat with a married man, than she shouldn't have been all holier than thou and lied about it. ~sigh~


Have a good morning Katherine. I love me some green too!

3/04/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/04/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger kdubs said...

Excellent.

I'd like to see Jen clock him! LMAO!

3/04/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger HanktheDog said...

Well, it's not a bad cause, but I'd like to see the carbon emission count per celebrity as opposed to regular folk. I'm betting that with limos, jets, and living in LA, that count is many times higher per celeb.

3/05/2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger LadyBugCrossing said...

Ugh... Can we all go and deck Brad? I'll let Jen take the first swing and then I want my turn. As for Angelina - Jen can take the first crack at her too... I'm next... ;-)
LadyBug

3/05/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger JuliaR said...

I'd be impressed if someone ever showed up on a bicycle! Maybe a little hard on the makeup and hair but a guy could do it with just some pant clips. Heck, that McMurtry wore JEANS! I can't believe some people. But if he'd ridden over on a bike, I could forgive him.

3/06/2006 1:32 PM  

<< Home