Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lollipop Head Engaged??

This little news tidbit was too good to pass up:

Harrison Ford has reportedly proposed to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart. The action hero hid an engagement ring in a bakery bag so the actress would discover it as she took a croissant. "When Calista reached in the bag, she found a gorgeous 2-carat diamond from Tiffany's," a spy told In Touch Weekly.

OK, first of all, we know Calista, aka "Lollipop Head," would never and I mean EVER voluntarily eat a crossiant. In fact, I propose the woman doesn't actually eat food. I think she just goes to the doctor once a week for intravenous fluid that keeps her barely alive.

Second, you're trying to tell me that MEGA star Harrison Ford, who has his own Indiana Jones doll for the love of God, can't afford to give Lollipop Head more than 2-carats of diamonds? Please!

In fact, Flockhart's reps have said the story is false and the two have no plans to wed. Yea, I could have told you that. For even more fun today, Google "Calista, lollipop head" and see what happens!

9 Comments:

Blogger wordgirl said...

I'm thinking he only gave her 2 carats because anything larger would require her to gain weight or "muscle up" in order to keep her hand functional. I'm thinking you're right about the bakery bag. Give that girl a sandwich!

3/14/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Writer Mom said...

Perhaps Harrison was concerned that her wee little fingers couldn't handle the weight of more than 2 carats.
(Thanks for stopping in the other day.)

3/14/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger kdubs said...

LOL Ok I secretly loved her in Ally.... you still love me? LOL?

3/14/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I agree. She would never willingly eat a croissant. ;-)

3/14/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Oh come on now these two had a public FIGHT in Australia last week all caught by papparazzi.
They are not engaged he won't marry her he is too grumpy lately LOL

3/14/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Libragirl said...

Lollipop head...that's hysterical

I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw that...My friend and I read it and looked at each other

Calista Flockhart eats.

3/14/2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger mar said...

I love the "lollipop head"! you are right, she looks like she only smells the food but doesn't touch it! He is still one of my favorite actors *sigh*

3/15/2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Aw...wordgirl stole my comment! LOL

I do miss Ally McBeal though.

3/15/2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

He could give me a ring in a bakery bag any day. And I'd be more than willing to eat the croissant!

3/15/2006 4:15 PM  

<< Home