Thirteen Things I Wish
- Superdog Sampson will live forever.
- that I could find something I enjoy doing, could continue doing when we move every 2-3 years, and oh yea, get paid for! Any ideas and no I'm not gonna hook!
- I didn't cringe and get so self-conscious when people ask me what I do.
- I wasn't so shy.
- I knew when we were moving, supposedly before summer.
- I knew WHERE we were moving, even a general idea - West Coast, East Coast, Mars.
- I could lose the 5 freakin' pounds I've been trying to lose for 4 months! I suck.
- I was a better Aunt and saw my nephew in Tampa more.
- Husband goes very far with this Company after everything they've put us through.
- I was more creative.
- there wasn't so much anger in this world.
- I was more motivated to do something, anything.
- I saw the glass half full.