Thursday Thirteen - My Head is Spinning
Thirteen Things That Happened in the Past Thirteen Days
- We found out Husband got a job transfer to Richmond, VA. Yay!
- We went to Richmond and bought a house in one day.
- I had a little melt down because it's much more expensive there so we couldn't get a house like we have now.
- Husband stayed in VA and is already working. I came ALONE. boo hoo
- I put our house on the market here in Columbus.
- A recessed light went out in our two story family room.
- I impressed myself (and Husband!) by changing it with a very tall ladder, an 11 ft. pole, a suction cup and string.
- I wish I hadn't told Husband because now he thinks I can do handy type things. Blows my "poor little me" image.
- The guy who came today to take pictures of this house to put in a brochure said, "Um, I think there's something wrong with your furnace." Crap
- The vet told me today that my cat Hobbes needs his teeth cleaned at a cost of $600-$800 even though they were cleaned last year. WTH?!
- Hobbes apparently has a mammoth hairball and has been puking on the carpet daily despite me going through an entire tube of Cat Lax in an attempt to make it come out the other way.
- The guy husband hired to mow the lawn since he's gone came once and now that the lawn is half a foot high he's no where to be found.
- The movers will be here in 2 1/2 weeks to move us.