Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Settling In

Wow, it seems like forever since I've blogged and read my favorite blogs - I've really missed it! Just getting adjusted after the move.

Husband goes off to his new job everyday, full of purpose and energy and I'm stuck in a new place with no friends, no idea how to get anywhere and a big mess to organize. Not to mention waiting around for the numerous cable, phone, internet, etc. people to show up.

I'm sure it will work out, the first month or so is just hard. I told Husband I would appreciate a little empathy and so then I got the forced apology. I don't know why I bother.

Anyway, I'd much rather go read all your blogs and see what you've been doing while I've been unpacking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6/10/2006 10:22 AM  

<< Home