Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thirteen Things I Like the Smell Of


Thirteen Things I Like the Smell Of


  1. Bread baking (my fav. Love to slather it with real butter when it's hot out of the oven)
  2. Outside after a rainstorm in the summer (there is a certain smell...)
  3. The ocean
  4. My grandparents' house, especially when Grandma had a pot of tomato sauce simmering on the stove
  5. My dog (I'm sure no one else would like the way he smells, but I do, ha ha)
  6. Steak on the grill
  7. Lancome's Hypnose perfume
  8. Chocolate
  9. Coffee brewing
  10. Lilac bushes
  11. Pizza baking in a brick oven
  12. Cedar wood
  13. Freesia


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

<< Home