Wednesday, May 17, 2006

We Made It!

Woo hoo! We made it to VA yesterday. What a loooong trip. Shortly after we started out, Husband thought a tire was losing air so we stopped at a service station. Sure enough, we had a screw in one tire and had to wait an hour for them to patch the tire.

All the while the car was in the air being worked on, my poor kitties were still in it. I thought it might be even more traumatic to take them out, so we left them in the car in their carrier. LOTS of meowing telling me how pissed off they were when we got back on the road. oops

Then some mops kept falling on the poor dog and so we'd stop and repack the car - thank God we have an SUV, I don't know how else everything and the animals would have fit.

But, we made it to the inlaws in time for cocktail hour - again, thank you God. I was also so thrilled to see the sun and blue sky. Because Columbus, OH is in sort of a valley, it has more cloudy days than Seattle! I won't miss that. It was sad to leave our house though, I did love it. But, on to the next adventure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

6/10/2006 10:22 AM  

<< Home