Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I saw this at Judy's blog, "Where One Day Runs into Another" and thought it was so funny - and just when I need a laugh, too (see last pity party post)!

1. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite candy): Vincenza Toffee

2. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name followed by izzle", first two or three letters of your last name follwowed by "dizzle"): Kizzle Bevdizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Orange Lab (although I think Orange Kitty sounds kinda cool)

4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice): Kat-bal Sam Sam

5. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive): The Orange Explorer

Ooh, I like my Superhero name the best. From now on, just call me The Orange Explorer. I will only make dinner for people who address me as "The Orange Explorer". Likewise if you want your clothes washed, house cleaned and certainly if you expect any sex whatsoever, I need to hear how wonderful "The Orange Explorer" is... (uh, that last part applies to Husband only just so I don't start getting kinky emails)

0 Comments:

<< Home