Monday, June 12, 2006

Know When to Fold 'Em

Husband: Uh, do you want me to go to the grocery store and get you something to eat?

Me: Wha??

Husband: Well, you seemed like you were having a hard time finding something to eat for dinner.

Background: We had leftover enchiladas (homemade by ME the day before). I said I was going to have something other than the enchilada, then changed my mind and ate one afterall. Big deal-o, I'm a chick, I change my mind like 40 times a day, hello!

Husband continuing: It just seems like there isn't a lot of food in the house.

Me: "Oh no you did't" face (cold stare, eyebrows raised)

Husband: Uh, I mean these enchiladas are really good so I guess that's what you wanted. No need to go to the store. Uh, for me to go to the store.

Update to yesterday's post: For those of you who thought I was actually writing or typing while have sex - bah ha ha! Uh, no, just a'thinking, I'm a pretty good multi-tasker!

Aside: I just found THREE peanuts in one shell! That's gotta be like finding a four leaf clover!

0 Comments:

<< Home