Sunday, June 18, 2006

Worthless Creatures

Worthless! Completely, utterly irresponsible.

Afterall, it IS their duty as cats to keep the house pest-free, but nooooooooooo, this is apparently too much to ask. Too much from the one that feeds them, keeps their litter clean, pets them and gives them all sorts of tasty-bad-for-them treats that they love.

In return, I just want a bug-free house. No spiders, no flies, no creepy crawlies whatsoever. But they think it's more important to nap every 15 minutes and meow for food the rest of the time. There are two flies in the house that are driving me crazy. And, OK, I admit I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the flyswatter, but why should I have to?? I have two perfectly good, albeit fat, felines whose job it is to take care of this pesky problem.

Instead, this is what I get. No respect and blank stares. Flies? What flies? we don't see any flies...snore snore snore. mphumpf, what woke us? Flies? No, I think it was hunger...MEOW, MEOW, MEOW...we demand food.

0 Comments:

<< Home