Friday, July 14, 2006

Target vs. Walmart

Such an emotional issue! I lurve Tarjhay, I really do. Walmart, not so much. In fact, I won't even go to Walmart. I just don't like the feel of the place. It's more than the merchandise, it's the atmosphere. It's doesn't make me feel happy.

But really, what is the big difference? They're both big box discounters, why do I care? I don't know, I hate to think I'm being snobby but maybe I am. Target seems to be a little more chic, a little more cool, a little more...acceptable.

My husband doesn't really understand this, he doesn't get it. But then, he hates to shop. Women get It. Shopping is an emotional experience. I freely admit I use it for therapy at times although an actual psychiatrist would probably be cheaper. I'm not a "one item shopper". Oh no, if I'm going, I'm gonna spend half a day and it's going to cost. Big time.

What does shopping mean to you? Do you prefer Target, Walmart or just don't care?

0 Comments:

<< Home