Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tagged!

OK, Libragirl got me.

4 jobs I’ve had:
Bookstore clerk (you could read books without buying them--loved it!)
Project Manager for Asshat Corp.
Project Manager for a dotcom (got out before it went bust, whew)
ESL tutor

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Stand By Me, Sleepless in Seattle, ET, Romancing the Stone

4 places I have lived:
Illinois, Maryland, New York, Ohio

4 TV shows I love to watch:
The Office, Scrubs, Grey’s Anatomy, Project Runway

4 places I have been on vacation:
The Bahamas, Hawaii, Italy, British Columbia

4 websites I visit daily:
msnbc.com for news, ebay, Yahoo, my blogroll

4 fave foods
Cereal of any kind, Chocolate, Sushi, homemade tomato sauce (or good olive oil) and bread

4 places I’d like to be right now:
Getting a good massage, reading The Messenger by Daniel Silva, getting a pedicure, somewhere tropical doing all the above WITH an umbrella drink

I won't specifically "tag" anyone, but if you play let me know in Comments!

0 Comments:

<< Home