Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

So here's the thing. I lost a day. Yes, an entire day.

Yesterday was Monday and I decided that I did not want to participate. I just didn't, couldn't, wouldn't, uh uh, no way. I refused.

The dog got walked and I went to the library. That was IT. No cleaning, no studying, no errand-running, no working out, no eating of any healthy food, no doing of anything even halfway productive. I didn't even wash out the freakin' coffee pot. Which, for me, is huge. Because the coffee maker and I have a very special relationship and I treat her like the goddess she is. She's now pouting big time.

I don't know; I can't really explain myself. If I could, then I would understand why I do these destructive things. Then I wouldn't have to call up my brother and ask him - much to his delight - to call me every bad name he ever did when we were growing up. Who knew "meanie butt" could be so powerful?

But, today is another day and I'm choosing to rejoin the world.

0 Comments:

<< Home