Friday, October 13, 2006

Gibson Falls Way Short

Liar Liar pants on fire!

That's what I have to say to you, Mel Gibson. Am I the only one that doesn't believe it was just the alcohol talking when he made anti-semitic comments and that it's "not really him." Are you kidding me? I'm so not buying it, dude. You're lame.

It's so obvious he's only talking to Diane Sawyer because he has a new movie coming out and needs to get back into the public's good graces. Well, this public ain't buying the crapola he's selling.

I'm absolutely certain he does believe the anti-semitic things he said like, "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." What?? He excused himself by saying his words may have come from resentment following criticism he received before the release of "The Passion of the Christ."

"Now even before anyone saw a frame of film, for an entire year, I was subjected to a pretty brutal sort of public beating," he said. "And during the course of that, I think I probably had my rights violated in many different ways as an American, as an artist, as a Christian, just as a human being."

Are you kidding me?? Grow up! 1) That is the lamest excuse for bad behavior I've heard and 2) If your feeling get hurt so easily perhaps you should stop making films you know are going to be controversial.


And what about asking a female officer "What are you looking at?" when he was brought in the station and then making comments about her breasts? He's scum. I feel so sorry for his wife and seven children; I hope she throws him out. I love how he told Diane Sawyer that after he left the police station he went home and drank MORE before telling his family.


He pretty much blamed everything on alcohol and took no responsibility. He admitted to being an alcoholic, yet I'd like to know why he isn't in rehab since he clearly fell off the wagon. I think he's just saying the words some PR person is giving him and isn't ready to admit he needs help with his drinking.

He came across as more concerned about what his mug shot would look like - admitting that he used water from a drinking fountain to "finger comb" his hair before the photo (because his FIRST thought was of the infamous Nick Nolte photo) - than what the fallout would be from his Jew-bashing.

Asshat numero uno. I quit you.

0 Comments:

<< Home