Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Now We're Cookin'

Anyone else a Food Network addict like me?

Today's shows have been really good because all the hosts are making a lot of sweets - my fave - due to Halloween.

Rachel Ray annoys the crap outta me - the little laugh to fill time drives me nuts - but she does come up with some interesting things. If you have kids, I can see where this recipe would go over well: "sushi" rolls made with fruit roll ups filled with Rice Krispies and marshmallow creme and a licorice stick.

But Emeril had THE BEST candy recipes today that actually didn't look too difficult. The coconut indulgences I'll definitely be trying when I make candy for the holidays. Bam!

Giada DiLaurentis is entirely too gorgeous to be a chef. I like a lot of her recipes - not too difficult and being Italian, there's always something I like on her show.

Paula Deen totally cracks me up. I love the way she totally enjoys everything when she tastes what she made - like she's having an orgasm right there eating it. You can tell she REALLY likes cooking and eating. Her recipes are always full 'o fat but definitely delicious if you're in the mood to splurge.

Who do you like - or not - on the Food Network?

P.S.
There's a Halloween constume photo contest going on over here that I found out about through MommaBee so go vote!

0 Comments:

<< Home