Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fire in the Hole!

"A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks," paramedics in London reported.

I saw this little news tidbit and couldn't resist. Apparently this Smarty McHotPants was celebrating Bonfire Night in Britain which represents the Guy Fawkes gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.

McHotPants suffered burns and other "unspecified" internal injuries in the incident.

And the worst (as if that isn't enough), the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq. I don't know, you'd think he might be a little smarter, a little less willing to stick foreign objects up his butt for the purpose of lighting them afire.

And where were his friends?! In my book, friends don't let friends put fiery items in their poop shoots.

0 Comments:

<< Home