Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If I Did It, Here's How It Happened

If this isn't the worst case of exploitation than I don't know what is.

O.J. Simpson has written a book called "If I Did It" explaining in detail how he would have killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman if in fact, you know, he had actually done it.

WTF! This man is incredible. He knows he cannot be tried again due to double jeopardy and he has already been sued in civil court by Nicole and Ron's families, so he figures he's untouchable. His hubris and greed knows no bounds. And gosh, what a fine, upstanding father and role model he is to his two children. What are they supposed to think about him writing this book? Doesn't it just confirm what everyone already knew - yes, he murdered them. I'm shocked no one has murdered him!

And it gets better! He's doing a special interview on Fox TV Nov. 27 and 29 called - wait for it - "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened." Swear to dog people, I am not making this shit up. Yes, he will speak in detail about how he would have killed them if in fact he did kill them. What? Who does that? Seriously, has any murderer in history gone on record about how he would have killed someone while of course not admitting or taking any responsibility for actually killing anyone.

His arrogance is incomprehensible. I'm sure he's laughing to himself, all the while thinking, "they can't touch me so I'll tell 'em how I did it 'cause I'm one smart mofo!"

Note to the village looking for an idiot - you found him. Oh, my brain hurts.

0 Comments:

<< Home