Friday, November 24, 2006

Weird? Who, me?

I've been tagged by Dayngrous Discourse to list 6 weird things about myself. Huh, only 6??

Here goes:


  1. I literally cannot find my way out of my driveway even with a map and a high-priced GPS. In my defense, moving every 2-3 years does tend to confuse a person. But, I have to admit that I could drive to the same liquor store every week and still need directions. (I don't like to buy in bulk; then they think you have a "problem.") My husband is under strict orders to always answer his cell phone if I call twice - that's our code for "I'm fucking lost again."
  2. I don't like any "fizzy" drinks. No beer, no pop, no champagne. Nada. Have never had more than a sip of any carbonated beverage. I hate the fizzling on my tongue they make. I have never been a cheap date as my bevie of choice is either Grey Goose (vodka) or top shelf tequila in a 'rita.
  3. I don't like any melons. Nor any 'lopes or 'dews. All other fruit I love. That's really weird, right?
  4. I give myself a manicure every week, without fail. I cannot stand ragged or uneven nails or chipped nail polish, even if it's just clear. I don't care what other peoples' nails look like, I'm just OCD about my own. Or, as my husband would put it, "You're a little a hypersensitive about your nails."
  5. I hold a grudge like nobody's business. I may eventually forgive you for what I perceive is a grave injustice, but I will never forget it. I still refuse to contribute to the United Way because they stopped supporting Planned Parenthood years ago and their high-horse uber morality really pissed me off.
  6. If the phone rings in the middle of the night I think someone is dead. I'm not sure if that's really weird, or just Italian since we are so death-obsessed.

So, there you have me; warts and all. If you want to play, let me know in comments; I won't tag any one.

0 Comments:

<< Home