Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mr. Heatmiser vs. Mr. Snowmiser

OK, anyone remember that great holiday primetime cartoon, "Mr. Heatmiser." After The Grinch it was my absolute favorite but I never see it on anymore. Uh, not that I watch cartoons. I just like to keep up with them, you know, for my nephews so that I can make good conversation with them about how the Grinch and I have the same size heart and such.

"I'm Mr. Green Christmas, I'm Mr. Sun, I'm Mr. Heatblister, I'm Mr. 101...They call me Heatmiser, whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch! I'm too much!" "He's Mr. White Christmas, he's Mr. Snow, he's Mr. Icicle, he's Mr. ten below...Friends call me Snowmiser, whatever I touch turns to snow in my clutch. I'm too much! Way too much!"

Ringing any bells?? Hello out there! Why isn't this show on anymore?? It's seriously been troubling me for years. Who do you think would win in a battle to the death - Mr. Heatmiser or Mr. Snowmiser? See, I think Snowmiser. Heatmiser would keep melting him but like a bad STD Snowmiser would keep showing up again and again...

Anyway, I bring this up because a friend just gave me the annual Christmas CD put out by Bath and Body Works and guess what?? It has the song (chorus above!) "Mr. Heatmiser" on it sung by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. I so wish I was cool and could figure out how to download it to my hard drive (ok, I CAN do that) but then I don't know how to make it play for you as I'm sure that involves some whiz bang programming skills. Sorry, would have liked to give you that for Christmas because I am SUCH a giver. Give, give, give.

The CD is called "The Pefect Christmas" and it's actually two CDs. AND, every dollar of each sale goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. You can check it out here.

UPDATE: CLICK HERE TO GO TO YOU TUBE WHERE YOU CAN HEAR BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY SING IT! Many thanks to ArtGirl!

0 Comments:

<< Home