Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stuff You Must Know

Ok, the fabu Mr. Fab has tagged me with this meme and I just cannot refuse him anything. Oh wait, that came out totally wrong. What I meant to say is that I can and WILL refuse him everything except this. Yeah, much better where a sex-addicted manic-depressive psychopath with a penchant for large German women who feed him figs is concerned.


A- Available or single? I don't get it - are those my only two choices? Neither, I am not a whore!

B- Best Friend? My dog. Oh wait, that's too pathetic. Let's go with my friend Kira.

C- Cake or pie? CAKE!!!!!! And I prefer chocolate. I really don't get the point of pie - there's no icing, dude.

D- Drink of choice? Coffee or cosmos.

E- Essential item I use every day. Toliet paper.

F- Favorite color: The glisteny pinky-red of a cosmo. Oh no wait, I was distracted. Uh, merlot.

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy Bears!!! LOVE them, addicted in fact. But I have to have the REAL German kind, I think they're called "Ferflutootengluggen" or something like that. I really like the white ones, but also the green, then red, then orange. Yellow, not so much.

H- Hometown? Do I have to answer? Oh, ok...Bloomington, IL (2 1/2 hrs. south of Chicago since no one ever knows where it is.)

I- Indulgence: An 1 1/2 hour massage. Bliss.

J- January or February? February, it's closer to Spring.

K- Kids and names: I have no children but my yellow lab is Sampson and the evil Christmas-killing kitties are Hobbes and Spenser.

L- Life is incomplete without? Cosmos. Oh wait, distracted again. I'll also take margaritas. Or possibly my husband, naked, bringing me a cosmo.

M- Marriage date: October 23, 1999.

N- Number of siblings: One brother in Tampa, FL; we're 13 months apart. My mom actually wanted 4 kids until she had us so close together. It actually took me until my 30s until I realized I was a mistake. Yeah, I'm sloooow.

O- Oranges or apples? Clementine oranges - love those little suckers.

P- Phobias or fears? My husband dying; I think about this constantly. I'm sure to ask him at least once a month how much life insurance he has and maybe we should buy another mil in coverage.

Q- Favorite quote? "Nobody's bigger than a kick in the crotch." Courtesy of my father-in-law. Hope I never have to use it on him. :)

R- Reasons to smile: I married a very goofy man and have been blessed with an even goofier dog. You can't not smile around those two.

S- Season: Well, it's supposed to be winter but it was 75 degrees yesterday in Richmond! And I am not complaining one bit!! Oh wait, really gotta stop drinking in the afternoon. I think that means, my favorite season which would be autumn. Love everything dying. I mean the leaves changing colors.

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. OK, I usually don't but if they would be so inclined: Rayne, Libragirl, Gypsy, Carmen, and Irish who is supposed to be on "hiatus" which is total crap! Yes, I know that's 5, screw you.

U- Unknown fact about me: I lived in the same house that Sean Connery did in London. Unfortunately, not at the same time. He didn't even leave a martini shaker behind. *sigh*

V- Vegetable you don’t like: Beets.

W- Worst habit: Worrying about freakin' everything. Probably 0.012% of the things I worry about actually happen.

X- X-Rays: Hmm…teeth for sure. Feet (bunions, thanks Grandma!), knee (torn ACL), pelvis (don't ask).

Y- Your favorite food? Seafood, chocolate, gummi bears

Z- Zodiac sign: Leo; it fits due to my mane of hair and very fiery temper. roar.

0 Comments:

<< Home