Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Booby-Flashing Baristas, Oh My!

Oooo la la latte!! How about an eyeful with that cappuchino?

I guess it was just a matter of time--first Hooters, now: Cowgirls Espresso in Seattle, Moka Girls in Auburn, Bikini Espresso in Renton and my personal fav, Natte Latte in Port Orchard.


What the hell, people?! I object! I do not want my coffee served by some teenybopper with her shirt unbuttoned and boobies popping out of her demi cups.
This is, apparently, some new demented trend to try to increase coffee sales. Yeah, I'm sure the men are flocking to these places; I guess they don't care if they offend the women. Some of the scantily clad booby-flashing baristas report up to $150/day in tips.

The owners of these "serve 'em sexpresso with a smile" places report few complaints. "Most guys like to see pretty girls when they get their mochas," said The Sweet Spot owner. "We just figured we'd be honest about it."

Well dang, how very refreshing. Apparently the wife of a regular "Drive thru and view!" guy isn't so understanding. She complained when the baristas started signing the coffee cups with "XOXO." Huh? These women have their boobs shoved right under her husband's nose and that's what she complains about??

0 Comments:

<< Home