Friday, January 26, 2007

Gummy in My Tummy

God Bless, people, I can't stop eating Gummy Bears. I've inhaled a bag a day for the past 3 days. Gah, I have such a Gummy hangover now.

If you're not familiar with such a hangover, I assure you it's a real phenomenon. My face sweats, I get a "sugar sore" on the inside of my cheek, and my jaws ache from all the chomping on the little gummy bodies.

Today I was at Tarjay for all sorts of crap and of course had to get another bag. Which I ate in the car driving home. Risked life and limb time and time again as I pawed through the bag searching for the perfect flavor combos: white + red = pineapply cherry bliss!

I actually went to a gym that I have no intention of joining, got a guest pass, and went to a spinning class in hopes of burning off all these gummy calories! I needed a drill sargeant of an instructor to push me into some exercising stratosphere that I can't reach on my own.

Yes, I know I need help. If you've read my blog before, this should be no surprise. At least I don't pluck feathers off live chickens or fry ants with a magnifying glass.

0 Comments:

<< Home