Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Killer of Warm Fuzzies

So Ps has some great pictures of rabbits over at her blog, Just a mother of two. Apparently, she went on holiday at a resort that keeps 60+ rabbits and lets them frolic on the lawn each evening for everyone to play with and enjoy. They are indeed lovely.

Which reminds me of a rabbit story I'd like to share with you. I wasn't going to tell this story and ruin the "warm fuzzy" she has going on her blog, but you know me...I delight in being the Warm Fuzzy Killer.

When I was 12 I was in Italy visiting my Great Uncle and Aunt. They live on a farm and grow olives and grapes which they use to make olive oil and wine to sell. Anyway, being on a farm they have a lot of animals including rabbits. They were delightful! One day I played and played with those nice rabbits. My mom took a picture of me holding a huge brown fellow; I had a big cheesy grin on my face - look at ME! I'm holding a rabbit!

That night we had chicken for dinner. I thought it was a little strange all the chicken was dark meat, but whatever, it was delicious - so moist! You see where I'm going with this?

0 Comments:

<< Home