Thursday, March 22, 2007

Update: Whore-to-Go

Sadly, I must report losing out on a gorgeous "whore-to-go" outfit up for sale on Ebay by a former Dancing With the Stars contestant. I think it was one of Lisa Rinna's which 1) Wouldn't have covered even one of my butt cheeks, and 2) It was probably covered in self-tanner that she sweated off while dancing.

Not sure who outbid me...I think it was a guy named "Tony" from New Jersey.

Anyway, my husband will have to make do with the "Boobs-A-Shimmer" glitter I'm going to purchase from the local CVS drugstore and my own lingerie.

I was very perplexed this morning to find an article about American Idol contestant Chris Richardson almost being voted off last night in the "World News" section of the Richmond Times Dispatch. Granted, he is from VA (Chesapeake) but there were no coups in some foreign country to report? I would have even considered news of Madonna adopting another child in an attempt to keep up with Angelina Jolie world-section worthy.

Anyway, I am happy he was not voted off. Disgusted Sanjaya and his hair were not even in the bottom three. Amused that AI showed the ridiculous 10-year-old girl making a complete spectacle of herself actually crying over his performance the night before. Seriously, that is why he is still on the show...10-year-old girls uniting everywhere to vote for him so they can continue their fantasy of him miracuously showing up at their house and asking them to run away with him. (Hey, clearly I did my share of Harlequin romance reading in my early years.)

Good Day. I said, Good Day.

0 Comments:

<< Home