Wednesday, April 11, 2007

More Cowbell!

Sorry, been a little absent lately. What with finding out Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's true baby daddy. I mean, I was just SO surprised.

Yeah, I'm kidding. The truth is, I tried on a bathing suit the other day and had to lay low after that humilitating experience. I mean, the expectations are never high, but somehow, it's always worse after you've looked in the mirror. You tug that, pull this, bend over and yank the boobs upward (I am NOT the only one that does this, right?? You can answer, too, gentlemen.) Then, and only then, do you look in the mirror. EEK! Big sigh. Resolved not to eat as many chocolate chips melted with peanut butter and mixed with Kashi cereal. Definitely will cut out the cereal.

Oh, then I also needed time to recover from the big Easter Extravaganza with the husband's parents, sister and brother-in-law, and assorted cousins. I cooked my ass off, it was well-received, and I thought I was D-O-N-E with family obligations for a while. HA! The inlaws will be in town again this weekend to shuttle my sister-in-law to and from dental surgery and his mom wants to spend MORE time together. I'm feeling quite suffocated. Where the hell did my chocolate chips go?

0 Comments:

<< Home