Friday, April 27, 2007

You're My Penis Fish

Izzie: You're my penis fish!
George: What?
Izzie: You're my penis fish! You've crept inside me and now I can't get rid of you.

Brilliant! Kudos Shonda Rhimes. First, you coin the increasingly popular "vajayjay" term for "vagina" (said by Bailey while she was giving birth as in, "George! Stop looking at my vajayjay!") and now you give us a hilarious penis fish metaphor. Too good, Shonda. Too good.

If you didn't see Grey's Anatomy last night, don't worry. It's on AGAIN tonight. Gah, I just hate smug network TV people who know their show so rocks that they can show it 2 nights in a row.

Anyway, I did get a kick out of all the double entendres going on. The guy with a parasitic fish up his ying yang was the obnoxious, self-important chairman of the board at Seattle Grace. In true karmic divineness, we find out he's been having an affair with his assistant for years and now has balls the size of grapefruits after a Candiru catfish swam up his urine stream and lodged in his penis while he was peeing in the Amazon river.

HA! Take that you affair-having cheater, cheater pumpkin-eater.

Oh, and I SO knew the cake Burke was eating was Red Velvet--one of my absolute favs. I said to my husband, "Hey, that looks like Red Velvet cake." Two seconds later, Izzie tells Burke he should go with the Red Velvet cake for his wedding to Cristina.

So good to be brilliant, even if only in regard to dessert.

P.S. Do you have a person in your life who is your "penis fish?"

0 Comments:

<< Home