Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Word of the Day #2

The Word of the Day (besides "asshat" which is always the word of the day) is "mirthful."

mirth·ful [murth-fuhl]
–adjective
1.joyous; gay; jolly: a mirthful laugh.
2.providing mirth; amusing: a mirthful experience.

I am thrilled with the mirthful news that Paris Hilton will be spending 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. She was not able to buy her way out of this one.

I experienced much mirth over hearing her responses to the judge who asked if she had actually read the traffic violations and legal documents provided to her that clearly spelled out jail would be the consequence for not heeding her license suspension.

Her reply? “I have people who do that for me,” she told a judge. Then, she felt the need to add, “I just sign what people tell me to sign.”

Buh bye.

What is causing you mirth today?

0 Comments:

<< Home