posted by Katherine @9:48 AM
I was first!! What did I win? Something good?LadyBug
LOL - This is just too cute...Thanks for stopping by My First WW...I'll add you to my list in a minute :)
hahaha! that's funny! an owl in a hooters shirt!my WW is up: Killired: Wordless Wednesday (Irish)and i'm in columbus, ohio too!
Wait : I was first, lol! I entered my url and everything, but I don't see published... Cute little owl :¬)You saw my WW!
No no no... it clearly said I was first! LOL! Very cute hooter! Thanks for stopping by my WW!
HA! That's too funny!(don't you love the autolink?!)
Sure is a big hooter! heheheMy WW is up, thx for letting me know yours was, too :)
Now that is a true Hooter's! Thanks for visiting my WW!!
lol, cute! I usually do Wordless Wednesday, but after being gone for 4 days, I had too much to say to be wordless today! lol I'll be back to being Wordless next Wednesday.
That is awesome! The true meaning of the word. Great pic!
That is too funny!!BTW...how did you get that auto links thingy on your blog? That is so cool. That would really be helpful on T13.
What? I didn't get it. In your comments to me, there was no code to insert. Help!
I love that autolinks thing. How do you do it? My WW is up too! Blog Olympics training camp tonight at 10:00 PM
<< Home
13 Comments:
I was first!! What did I win? Something good?
LadyBug
LOL - This is just too cute...
Thanks for stopping by My First WW...
I'll add you to my list in a minute :)
hahaha! that's funny! an owl in a hooters shirt!
my WW is up: Killired: Wordless Wednesday (Irish)
and i'm in columbus, ohio too!
Wait : I was first, lol! I entered my url and everything, but I don't see published... Cute little owl :¬)
You saw my WW!
No no no... it clearly said I was first! LOL! Very cute hooter! Thanks for stopping by my WW!
HA! That's too funny!
(don't you love the autolink?!)
Sure is a big hooter! hehehe
My WW is up, thx for letting me know yours was, too :)
Now that is a true Hooter's!
Thanks for visiting my WW!!
lol, cute! I usually do Wordless Wednesday, but after being gone for 4 days, I had too much to say to be wordless today! lol I'll be back to being Wordless next Wednesday.
That is awesome! The true meaning of the word. Great pic!
That is too funny!!
BTW...how did you get that auto links thingy on your blog? That is so cool. That would really be helpful on T13.
What? I didn't get it. In your comments to me, there was no code to insert. Help!
I love that autolinks thing. How do you do it? My WW is up too!
Blog Olympics training camp tonight at 10:00 PM
<< Home