Wordless Wednesday #3

This is a painting we have that's my favorite. It's showing a popular street and well-visited city in the U.S. - can you guess what city it is??
**UPDATE**
OK, since you're all so smart, I may as well tell you that yes, it is New Orleans although it is Royal St. (off of Bourbon). Husband and I actually bought it in Hawaii, lol.
18 Comments:
MMM, New Orleans? Bourbon St? I was there many years ago? My WW is up!
Wanted to mention that I love the painting. That I don't mean to torture you but I am sending sunshine your way :¬) . Plus I will link you up!
It's a nice painting but since I've never been to the U.S. I don't have a hint as to what City is it.
New Orleans - the French Quarter.
LadyBug
Looks like most everyone thinks it's New Orleans. ;)
My WW is up.
Well... I'M gonna guess ROYAL street in ummmm... oh, let's go with New Orleans! *G* (sometimes it's better to get there late!) :) It's a neat picture!
Mines up!
I was going to guess Manchester, NH just be be funny.
Looks like New Orleans to me! :)
That looks so cool. Great WW.
My WW is up here.
Bourbon Street, New Orleans?
Great Painting! Thanks for visiting my WW!
easy one! N.O.!
beautiful painting!
I finally got mine up today... dumb blogger wouldn't let me upload the pix!
Looks like I am late to guess but I was going to say Bourbon Street too :)
Great painting, I love the vibrant colors.
Nice pic! Sorry I'm a day late visiting it! lol
yes, my guess would be New Orleans as well, although I'm not sure which street exactly. Lovely painting though.
Now, I was gonna say Savannah because it looked like New Orleans, and I always second guess my first instinct on blog quizzes.
Blogs are making me so paranoid!!
(My weird way of saying hi!)
Its obviously New Orleans - lets try something tougher next time.
Its obviously New Orleans - lets try something tougher next time.
<< Home