Random Thoughts
The title of this post reminds me of the SNL skit - "Random Thoughts with Jack Handey" - remember that?? So funny. Actually, was it "random" thoughts or am I misremembering the name?
Any Sephora fans who are currently forced to buy online - BIG Announcement - Sephora is putting stores inside JC Penney stores starting this fall. Yippee!! If you've never been into Sephora - you're in for a treat. They have a gazillion makeup lines in one store and everything has a tester. You are encouraged to use the testers and can do so without a snotty sales person hovering over you! Happy, happy day!
Apparently there are some very misguided democrats from Ohio in the U.S. Senate who would like ACTOR Martin Sheen to run for Senate. Say what?! Hello, he's an ACTOR playing a political role, not a real politician despite all the speeches he's given at various political fundraisers. Geesh, it's not like West Wing is a reality show, how can people be so confused? Asshats!
I've determined I'm a "bored eater". When I'm busy, I only stop and eat when I start getting hunger pangs. When I'm bored, I apparently think I'm hungry 24/7.
What is the appropriate amount to spend for a bridal shower gift for a cousin I don't know very well? I haven't been to a shower in years and I'm afraid I didn't spend enough. I got two things off her Crate and Barrel registry - wooden cookbook stand and big cookbook that came to $55. Should I add something else to get up to $75??
Any Sephora fans who are currently forced to buy online - BIG Announcement - Sephora is putting stores inside JC Penney stores starting this fall. Yippee!! If you've never been into Sephora - you're in for a treat. They have a gazillion makeup lines in one store and everything has a tester. You are encouraged to use the testers and can do so without a snotty sales person hovering over you! Happy, happy day!
Apparently there are some very misguided democrats from Ohio in the U.S. Senate who would like ACTOR Martin Sheen to run for Senate. Say what?! Hello, he's an ACTOR playing a political role, not a real politician despite all the speeches he's given at various political fundraisers. Geesh, it's not like West Wing is a reality show, how can people be so confused? Asshats!
I've determined I'm a "bored eater". When I'm busy, I only stop and eat when I start getting hunger pangs. When I'm bored, I apparently think I'm hungry 24/7.
What is the appropriate amount to spend for a bridal shower gift for a cousin I don't know very well? I haven't been to a shower in years and I'm afraid I didn't spend enough. I got two things off her Crate and Barrel registry - wooden cookbook stand and big cookbook that came to $55. Should I add something else to get up to $75??
2 Comments:
I had that problem too this past summer. All of my friends are getting engaged and married and I never know how much to spend. I think 55 dollars is respectable, but what do I know? :) lol
"Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy"
;-)
Those were always hysterical.
YAY about Sephora!
<< Home