posted by Katherine @8:51 AM
Lucky you!My good friend lives there and loves it!My WW
I know that you will end up loving life in Richmond. My great Aunt Virgnia (Ginny) lives there. She is a hoot. When you see her tell her you know me and she will have you over for lemonade and pie.
I so want to go visit there. I have a friend who right now is trying to get me to move there with my family! So beautiful!Mine is up too
are you moving there or just visiting the hubby? looks like a great place to live in regardless. my ww's up too. :)
Hope the move goes smoothly, and that you like it there!!!
It looks so beautiful! glad that you will tell us all about it :)
Have fun, I hear it's beautiful there!!Happy Wednesday! Mine is up!
Yeah! I bet you're VERY excited! Great pictures. ;)
I'm ready to meet you for lunch - just tell me when!LBC
Beautiful country!!My W W is up
I've never been there, they tell me it's nice!
VA is a nice place. :) Hope the time passes quickly for you until your travel date.
my brother just moved there several months ago, and they love it. I hope you have fun!
GOOD LUCK with the move!!!! thanks for coming to my WW today!
My mom lives there!
Beautiful pics!My ww was up early, but making late visits! :)
<< Home
16 Comments:
Lucky you!
My good friend lives there and loves it!
My WW
I know that you will end up loving life in Richmond. My great Aunt Virgnia (Ginny) lives there. She is a hoot. When you see her tell her you know me and she will have you over for lemonade and pie.
I so want to go visit there. I have a friend who right now is trying to get me to move there with my family! So beautiful!
Mine is up too
are you moving there or just visiting the hubby? looks like a great place to live in regardless. my ww's up too. :)
Hope the move goes smoothly, and that you like it there!!!
It looks so beautiful! glad that you will tell us all about it :)
Have fun, I hear it's beautiful there!!
Happy Wednesday! Mine is up!
Yeah! I bet you're VERY excited! Great pictures. ;)
I'm ready to meet you for lunch - just tell me when!
LBC
Beautiful country!!
My W W is up
I've never been there, they tell me it's nice!
VA is a nice place. :) Hope the time passes quickly for you until your travel date.
my brother just moved there several months ago, and they love it. I hope you have fun!
GOOD LUCK with the move!!!!
thanks for coming to my WW today!
My mom lives there!
Beautiful pics!
My ww was up early, but making late visits! :)
<< Home