posted by Katherine @9:34 AM
i've never been but a classmate of mine just got back from there... she was there for a week visiting her brother and she came home tan!my WW is up: Killired: Wordless Wednesday
reminds me of Hawaii's volcano...Hmmmm, great pic.My W W is up.
I have never been there but I am right behind you! Wow!
Nope, never been there either. Hope you get to go!
what a breathtaking view! i've only heard good things about Costa Rica! my WW is up :)
I haven't been to Costa Rica - but I'd love to visit there. My WW is up, too.
breathtaking! looks a lot like our very own taal volcano in the philippines. you might want to come visit here too. :)
Nope - haven't been there - but it looks great...Maybe I should put that on my travel list as well.:) Thanks for stopping by my WW...
I haven't been there, I would stay away from the volcano, though!!
I've been in Panama which is southeast of there, beautiful country.Mine is up at greenr, which focuses on making energy, community, and personal life greener and better for both us and the planet we all share.
Never been, but would love to go myself!!Beautiful photo!! Thanks for visiting my WW!!
What a FABULOUS shot!! Never been there, but gosh, it looks like it shoudl be on my list!
I've never been, looks like a heavenly place!
That is just flat out beautiful! I'm adding it to my list of places I want to go! Mine's up!
<< Home
14 Comments:
i've never been but a classmate of mine just got back from there... she was there for a week visiting her brother and she came home tan!
my WW is up: Killired: Wordless Wednesday
reminds me of Hawaii's volcano...
Hmmmm, great pic.
My W W is up.
I have never been there but I am right behind you! Wow!
Nope, never been there either. Hope you get to go!
what a breathtaking view! i've only heard good things about Costa Rica! my WW is up :)
I haven't been to Costa Rica - but I'd love to visit there. My WW is up, too.
breathtaking! looks a lot like our very own taal volcano in the philippines. you might want to come visit here too. :)
Nope - haven't been there - but it looks great...Maybe I should put that on my travel list as well.:) Thanks for stopping by my WW...
I haven't been there, I would stay away from the volcano, though!!
I've been in Panama which is southeast of there, beautiful country.
Mine is up at greenr, which focuses on making energy, community, and personal life greener and better for both us and the planet we all share.
Never been, but would love to go myself!!
Beautiful photo!! Thanks for visiting my WW!!
What a FABULOUS shot!! Never been there, but gosh, it looks like it shoudl be on my list!
I've never been, looks like a heavenly place!
That is just flat out beautiful! I'm adding it to my list of places I want to go!
Mine's up!
<< Home