Do you know all the Fruit of the Loom characters?
OK, I waste a lot of time - I'm the first to admit it. Some people can't get a particular song out of their head; I can't stop thinking about what fruit the fourth Fruit of the Loom guy is supposed to be.
Apple is obvious, as is Green Grapes guy and Purple Grapes guy - but what fruit is Ugly Brown Leafy guy supposed to be?? My husband insists he is a tobacco leaf but I say no way would the upstanding FotL company have anything to do with tobacco. Plus, tobacco isn't a fruit dumbass! (OK, I didn't call him "dumbass" to his face but I thought it.)
So in my inordinate amount of free time, I surfed around and found not only the true identity of Ugly Brown Leafy guy, but complete bios on each one!! See, that means I can't be the only one with an unhealthy interest in them.
OK, I'll give you some time to guess what Ugly Brown Leafy guy is before posting his identity...!
OK, I waste a lot of time - I'm the first to admit it. Some people can't get a particular song out of their head; I can't stop thinking about what fruit the fourth Fruit of the Loom guy is supposed to be.Apple is obvious, as is Green Grapes guy and Purple Grapes guy - but what fruit is Ugly Brown Leafy guy supposed to be?? My husband insists he is a tobacco leaf but I say no way would the upstanding FotL company have anything to do with tobacco. Plus, tobacco isn't a fruit dumbass! (OK, I didn't call him "dumbass" to his face but I thought it.)
So in my inordinate amount of free time, I surfed around and found not only the true identity of Ugly Brown Leafy guy, but complete bios on each one!! See, that means I can't be the only one with an unhealthy interest in them.
OK, I'll give you some time to guess what Ugly Brown Leafy guy is before posting his identity...!
2 Comments:
Why thank you doc-t for being the first to leave a comment on my blog! Much obliged. And, you are correct about Ugly Brown Leafy guy being just that - a leaf. Kind of sad as one might hope for a little more drama or at least something more fruit-like...
For anyone out there who might read this, doc-t's comments regarding profiling were directed at the post on Swhicker's World blog http://swhicker.blogspot.com/2005/12/patriot-act.html.
ACK! He's just a leaf??? WAH! I'm not eating leaves!
Thanks for stopping by - I've enjoyed reading your blog (and agree with your 110% about GWB's speech).
<< Home