Pimped Peeps
Oh! I am cracking up! Remember when I wrote about the "Pimp Your Peep" contest that created a little controversy here?
Well, pictures have now been published in the paper and they're so funny I wanted to share. For your "peeping" pleasure, hee hee that was bad.






Well, pictures have now been published in the paper and they're so funny I wanted to share. For your "peeping" pleasure, hee hee that was bad.









9 Comments:
These are really silly and cute!
You're tagged! Check out my blog. ;)
those are awesome!! Its nice to know Peeps are good for something! :-)
LOL! Those are great! Too funny.
Very lovely and funny pictures. Awesome I may say.
Lovely pictures. Please visit my blog. Thanks & Happy Easter. May this season bring you unending joy.
Cheers!!!
I'd have to vote for the OSU Michigan peeps.
Way too funny ....What creative people. Makes me homesick for my daughter who loves peeps!
some people have too much peep time!
I LOVE the Peeping Tom!
<< Home